Solus support services
Solus Support Services is pleased to provide Enhanced Personal Support Workers to individuals with complex psycho-social needs who require a more sophisticated approach than the skill set of attendant care workers. Our team has the necessary skills when an attendant care service is just not enough. Our services include:
• Providing a personalized routine that gives structure and predictability for daily living.
• Implementing of cognitive strategies to enhance quality of life.
• Support the individual in developing a healthy lifestyle that encourages
a positive sense of self.
• Supporting positive mental health through engagement in meaningful
• Facilitating opportunities for socialization through community activities,
• Encouraging, reminding, and supporting as needed for daily living
• Redirecting negative behavior into purposeful behavior.
Ensuring safety and supervision
Position: DYW SCW CYW PSW
Region: Brampton, Caledon/Bolton, Etobicoke, Woodbridge
Salary: To be negotiated
Terms of Employment: To Be Negotiated
Deadline for Application: Sunday, April 30, 2017
How to Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hamilton, Halton, NIagara, Peel, GTA
Profession Type: Other