Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Respiratory Therapists - Central West

Respiratory Therapists (RRTs) specialize in caring for people with breathing difficulties. RRTs work in a variety of settings and are regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).

These services are located outside of Central West, but provide service to Central West.
College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario  
180 Dundas St W, Suite 2103, Toronto, ON  M5G 1Z8
416-591-7800 Add to Clipboard

Stroke Resources CaregiverExchange Behavioural Supports Ontario Mental Health At School